2020 Investment Banking Summer Analyst (SF)
JMP is seeking Investment Banking Summer Analysts to join their banking teams in New York and San Francisco for Summer 2020. The Summer Analyst will be involved in all facets of JMP's investment banking activities, including supporting private and public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and other advisory services across a variety of industry groups. JMP’s Summer Analysts often work directly with senior investment bankers, continually receiving an education in financial analysis, as well as a broad-based exposure to advisory and underwriting products.
The specific responsibilities of the Summer Analyst may include: financial analysis and modeling, company and industry research, coordination of various processes involved in a financing or sale, and preparation of offering memorandums, management presentations, pitches, proposals, and other materials for meetings with clientele.
The Summer Analyst will spend a portion of their internship completing a training program that highlights JMP’s core products in each coverage group, culminating with a formal presentation to a panel of senior bankers.
Application Instructions: please apply for the office location you want to be considered for (NY or SF). To be considered for both locations, apply to either posting and indicate your preference when prompted (only apply ONCE).
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Successful completion of, or enrollment in, finance and/or accounting course work
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior work ethic
- Live in, or ability to relocate to, San Francisco, CA for Summer 2020
- Paid Internship
- Recruiting Timeline (subject to change)
- Application Window: June 1 to September 3, 2019
- First / Second Round Interviews: September 10 to 30, 2019
- Super Day: Week of October 7, 2019
- Program Dates: June 1 to July 31, 2020
JMP Securities is an Equal Opportunity Employer