2019 Investment Banking Analyst (SF)
JMP is seeking Investment Banking Analysts to join their banking team in San Francisco starting July 2019. The Analyst will be involved in all facets of JMP’s investment banking activities and will play an integral role supporting the origination and execution of a broad range of transactions, including private and public financings (equity, equity-linked, and debt), mergers & acquisitions and other advisory services across a variety of industry groups.
The specific responsibilities of the Analyst include, but are not limited to, financial analysis and modeling, conducting industry and company-specific research, coordinating the various processes involved in a financing or sale, and the preparation of pitch materials, client presentations, offering memoranda, proposals, and other written materials for meetings with clientele.
JMP offers junior banking professionals the opportunity to work closely with senior bankers and have direct interaction with current and prospective clients across industry groups.
- Live in, or ability to relocate to, San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor’s degree along with outstanding academic achievement, preferably in fields of finance, economics or business
- Relevant internship experience in investment banking, private equity or venture capital strongly preferred
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong leadership and team working skills
- Superior work ethic
- U.S. work authorization required
JMP Securities is an Equal Opportunity Employer